Monday, January 28, 2008

Underwear Ninga

Last night at dinner Micah excused himself to use the bathroom. When he returned this is how he looked. All he was wearing was his underwear in his head. Then when I told him he need to put his underwear on his bottom. He put another pair on his bottom and said with mom I need some more so he put some on each arm. Then after dinner he told Lucas to join him so Lucas was then running around with underwear in his head also. Oh, the things little boys do that most little girls would never even think of doing.




2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

This is hilarious! I'm so glad I have one boy to do nutty things like that. Stella is all about princesses, I'm curious to know what my little Ava will be like, I kind of hope for a tom-boy ;)

The Spaids said...

That is so amazingly funny! It makes me laugh just thinking about it! Maggie goes around the house saying "clothes off" then process to fulfill her words. We have a hard time keeping her in clothes, even though it's winter.