Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged

My friend Niki Spangler tagged me a little while ago and I am just now getting around to doing it. Mostly because I have had a hard time thinking of 7 random facts about myself. Sorry that the facts aren't that interesting.
The Rules
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Fact 1:
Sean & I have been married for 8 years on Tuesday (April 29th).

Fact 2:
I have "flown" a plane twice. Two friends from high school got their pilots licences and I flew with each of them and they let me "fly" the plane.
Fact 3:
I have 2 sisters and no brothers. I have 3 boys and 3 nephews and no neices (on both sides). Boys sure are wild.
Fact 4:
I have walked on the Great wall of China
Fact 5:
I have one son with Autism.
Fact 6:
Each of our boys have a middle name after a family member
Lucas Allen (Sean's dad)
Micah Richard (My dad)
Ethen Glen (Sean's grandfather's first name & my grandfather's middle name)
Fact 7:
I hope to travel more when the kids get older.
7 People tagged:
Melissa Spaid
Yetta Garwood
Amy Medina
Jody Stanford
Sara Parsons
Anyone else who reads my family blog... I never know who reads this... it is mostly just pictures of the kidos.

0 comments: