Tuesday, May 12, 2009

1st Mother's day with a little GIRL!!!

This year's mother's day was different... there was a little girl in my family. Don't you just love her outfit. The bunny slippers didn't make it to church because they are too big... but, they sure are cute. I got to go to church thanks to my sister Ali who watched Ethan who was/is sick with a bowel issue. Doctor said the virus should go away soon. That will be a great blessing as we have been sick off and on for the last 4 weeks or so. I didn't get any pictures with the boys this year... next year for sure. We are excited to see Becky's mom and dad on Saturday. Then Sean's parents the following weekend!

3 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

So sweet! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day and that all those boys, and girl(!!) spoiled you!

B Murphy said...

So much fun Becky! She looks so cute and those slippers are awesome!

The Spaids said...

What a little cutie! I can't wait to meet her in July!