Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 years!!!

So it has been a long while since I last blogged so I am just going to give you highlights from the last almost 2 months.
This will be the first of many posts hopefully!
On April 29th of this year Sean & I celebrated 10 years of marriage. (That makes me feel old to say that I have been married that long). I am truly blessed to be married to a man who I love and who loves me and who also and most importantly loves the Lord.
Since it has been a busy few months for us with the sale of our house in progress at that time we simply spent the day together after I picked him up at the airport from visiting his dear friend Tom. Thanks to Ali for keeping all of the kids for us all day. We are going to try to get away for a night after we close on the house we are purchasing.

0 comments: