Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hopefully the last pictures of a giant belly!!!

Well, tomorrow could be the day... so here are the pictures from tonight of my gigantic belly. This is 39 weeks 6 days pregnant. I guess she likes it in there (at least better than the boys did since she is staying in longer). I hope to post pictures tomorrow of our little girl!!! All is in the Lord's hands... he already knows here birth date. We will just be waiting for the call from the hospital to say that there is room to be induced... we could get the call as early as 5 am. I would much rather go into labor between now and then on my own.


2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

So excited for you!! I wouldn't worry about the poticin. Shoot, it's your 4th, it should just slip right out! ;) Can't wait to see pictures and hear her name!!

The Spaids said...

I hope she comes soon! Congratulations! I sent you an email about our news.