Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I almost forgot!!!

On Monday Ali watched the kids while Sean and I went for a walk hoping to help go in to labor (no luck there). Lucas arrived home while we were out walking. When we got home from our walk we were all hanging out together. Lucas had been home for about an hour. I asked him what he did at school and he said "Just a minute... don't look... it's a surprise." Then he ran to his backpack and pulled out a cupcake wrapped up in a napkin. Then he ran to the table and started to devour it. We were laughing so hard... if I hadn't asked about school that cupcake could have sat in his backpack for another day until he got home from school and I checked it again.

1 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

That is hilarious!!! The funniest thing is it seemed like it was going to be a surprise for you but then he devours it himself! Love it.

Regarding your previous post... boy is your Sean going to be happy when those boys of yours get older. Think of all the chores they will be getting done around the house for dad - garbage, washing cars... that's good stuff. My poor Sean only has one boy to do man-stuff with ;)