Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cute Kids and the Snow

That's right we got snow again! For those of you who don't live in the area it isn't the norm to get snow on the 9th of March. We got about 4" yesterday. The boys love playing in the snow so, they had lots of fun. I'm just ready for some warm spring... I guess we have a while to wait.
Oh brief baby update. As of last week she is head down... she could still turn though not likely. We just have about 1 week until my dr. will not stop labor. So, we have between 1-5 weeks to wait. If it is per our norm it is about 3 1/2 weeks away or so. Her room is mostly done. I am searching for some brown curtians then as soon as they are up I will post pictures of here room completed.
Here are some snow pictures from yesterday.




2 comments:

The Spaids said...

I can't believe how much snow you've had this year. I don't remember ever having that much and so often growing up! I love that picture of all three boys at the window. So sweet.

The Parsons' blog said...

The weather has been wild huh?! I'm thankful for the sun that has been shining the last few days. I'm so over snow!! Can't wait for baby girl Harrelson to arrive!!!