Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun stuff about having a girl

These are all just things but, I am looking forward to putting them on our little girl.

These are the two dresses that I am trying to decide between for her to wear on Easter Sunday (yes we are hoping she arrives prior to Easter).

Just a super cute dress I got at the baby shower. I will have to wait a whie to see her in this one as it is a 12 month size.

One of the things I look forward to seeing her wear. This was a shower gift. I don't have to wait long to see her in this one as it is a 0-3 month size.

I really like a good deal. These each cost $2.50 each. Ali got the pink ones for her. I think she has more shoes than I do (they are in different sizes).


This is another deal that I got. This whole outfit cost $5 new at the Children's Place outlet. The hat cost $.99, the dress cost $1.99, and the shirt cost $1.99. I have to wait a while to see her in this one as it is a 12 month size.

This is another cute thing I got at the baby shower. This is her bathing suit and shoes to go with it for the summer!

0 comments: