Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pictures of the Baby Room - Finally

I was going to wait until the room was completely done but, the things that are left are just small things. I had a lot of fun putting this room together!!! The things that are left are a changing table pad & letters that spell out her name. I also need to put pictures in the frames once she arrives. I was able to see our old crib and changing table and a few other things on Craigslist so that I could buy this crib and changing table from Craigslist. I also got much of the decor/bedding on clearance at Target. My mom bought the bumper pad for her baby shower gift. I had trouble finding a lamp for her room. I am not fond of the one that I bought but, we needed a floor lamp (there is not enough room a table for a table top lamp). And I had been looking for longer than I wanted to. Not to mention that she could arrive anytime. So here is her room!



2 comments:

Amy Medina said...

I don't know, Becky...doesn't really seem like you are very excited about this whole girl thing...I think you need to get into it more. :-)

So excited for you! The room is beautiful. Can't wait to see her in it!

The Parsons' blog said...

The room turned out awesome!!! So exciting to think a little girl will be sleeping there real soon. Hope you're feeling good. I can't wait to hear the name.