Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lake Elsinore

Yesterday we went shopping at the Lake Elsinore outlets. We got some great deals. The kids were a bit cranky. Then we went down to the lake to play. The water was super warm. The kids had lots of fun. I am a stress case by the water as my kids don't know how to swim yet... I think it is time for swim lessons!!!

Grammy Jo & Eliza

Those spots down there are the boys and I down in the water. Of course I forgot to bring my bathing suit along so that I could go in the water with them. Oops!

2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

So glad you had a fun time in CA!! So, did Sean get all the work done with the kids out of his hair?! ;) You'll have to post pictures of the improved house. Where do you guys want to move to?? Hope you're good.

Becky said...

We still have a little more work to do. We are just hoping to move about 3 miles south for a little better school for the kids and a little more space for hospitlity.