Sunday, June 07, 2009

Tummy Sleeper

So as is evidence from the pictures we have a tummy sleeper. She sure does sleep better this way. I know what tye all say...but, if she isn't sleeping the other way. Anyway, my mom told me after Lucas was born "it's ok to try the tummy sleeping...remember you all slept on your tummys and you are still alive". Lucas and Eliza are my only 2 tummy sleepers. The purpose here is really to show her cute cherries on her bum. Onsie is a gift from a friend up here Amy. And speaking of sleep Wed night 7.5 hours, Thurs 5.5 hrs, last night 6.5 hrs. What a great gift from God!

2 comments:

B Murphy said...

That is one cute sleeping baby! One of my favorite things is watching Lucy sleep...babies just look so peacefull

The Parsons' blog said...

Jonah and Ava were/are tummy sleepers too. She's so cute!